Monday, June 29, 2009

putting my dancing shoes on...

well this summer is going down in the history books. Even though the job hunt has been brutal, I am glad that I have free time to be with my friends. I finally got to see my lovely roomie on Thursday. We made food and talked like the days when we would sit up all night in our dorm room. Then we got to rendezvous in chino hills with my girlfriends for Riddhi's first time with sushi. It was so much fun, my sister even came out with us. I love all of them so much.

Tonight I got to put my jazz shoes on! Claudia, Zaira, and Brittany took a dance/cardio/conditioning class; lets just say it was intense. I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow night. I feel good because I have found a way to get active again. Hopefully it will help me up my weight loss/diet plans.

So today my mother and father left to go visit my grandparents and being home alone is kind of creeping me out. I think I'm gonna put my dog in my room tonight lol. But, I'm not gonna lie, I miss my mother. Like I came home and she wasn't here and I was like awww so alone, so quiet.

So tomorrow is my interview and I really REALLY hope I get it. Wish me luck <3

4 comments:

Christia S. said...

GOOD LUCK! You'll do greatttt.

&This conditioning dance class sounds amazingly funnnn, especially with your girlfriends! I'm happy to hear you're doing well, beb. Reunion time soooooon. [: I need my ladiesss♥.

Danemstra said...

wait... Riddhi's never had sushi?? lol wow.

God luck tomorrow Becca!! Fingers crossed XX

How come ur home alone? where'd ur sis go?

I sooo wish I could come to that dance class with uu!! Keep in up!! Dance for the both of us! <3

Brandy said...

Good luck on your interview tomorrow, Swan! Knock 'em dead!

The real deal. said...

Aww. Thursday was incredibly fun soo adventurous! &yess, Dani, I've never had sushi until Thursday evening. lol. Glad you decided to attend the dance/conditioning class. :] Glad you're loving it! Love youu. <3